Ronald M. Popeil, was an American inventor and marketing personality, and founder of the direct response marketing company Ronco. He made appearances in infomercials for the Showtime Rotisserie and... Wikipedia
- Born: Ronald M. Popeil, May 03, 1935, Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
- Died: July 28, 2021, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Occupation: Inventor, infomercial salesman
- Known for: Ronco, infomercials
- Spouse(s): Lisa Boehne, (m. 1981, div. 19?)
- Children: 5
- Data source: DuckDuckGo